Wednesday, 25 February 2009

JISC Cast Studies - Update

Shortly I'll add summary of the first case study I have selected to review. I had intended to put them all up earlier but I've changed my initial selection to provide broader coverage of all 37 within our group.

Also it's taken me a bit of time to develop a format that "works for me" when I summarise each of my four selections.

For the record, the case studies will now be:

Case Study 3. Accessible Online Training for Health Care Professionals (HCP) (University of Central Lancashire – Health Sciences and Practice)

Case Study 10. Online Economics Texts
(University of Exeter - Economics)

Case Study 25. Moving from OMR to CBA for Summative Exams in Medicine
(University of Nottingham – Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine)

Case Study 36. Use of e-portfolios and Blogging in Teacher Education
(University of Wolverhampton – Philosophical and Religious Studies/History, Classics and Archeology)

NAS

No comments:

Post a Comment